Requesting a Fuel Card

To request a Fuel Card, please contact the Fleet Management Office.
The following information is needed: 
·         Type of Fuel Card - Vehicle, Rental or Equipment
·         Custom Vehicle / Asset ID  - 4 Digit Bill Code and last 6 of VIN / Custom Number (i.e., BC01 123456) -OR- Complete VIN
·         Vehicle (Or Asset) Description - i.e., 2013 Ford Focus, Rental, Stihl Chainsaw
·         License Plate Number
·         County of Usage

Replacements for lost or stolen fuel cards may take up to 7-10 business days to receive.

Privacy, Security and Accessibility | | | © 2018 State of West Virginia