The Fleet Management Division has compiled Statewide benchmarks for vehicle maintenance and fueling consumption broken down into groups by vehicle type and years. These benchmarks were established to help agencies find a sized fleet to meet the agency's needs and to help lower overall vehicle maintenance costs. To view the benchmark list, click Here.
Our Maintenance Services:
The Fleet Management Division contracts with ARI (1-800-CAR-CARE) to perform the following for each participating State vehicle:
· 24x7x365 access to a team of ASE-certified car and truck technicians who scrutinize repair
requests and negotiate with vendors for best prices
· A simple prompt at the beginning of each call makes sure calls are routed to technicians
experience with your type of vehicles
· Access to an open vendor network comprised of 90,000 shops, including national accounts
that offer up to 20% off of retail prices
· Controlled authorizations eliminate unnecessary repairs
· Preventative maintenance schedules that are customized to the types of vehicles in your fleet
· Ability to see exactly where your maintenance dollars are going
· One monthly invoice, available on-line, for all vehicle maintenance issues.
ARI Insights® Fleet Management Platform
· Web-based platform so you can access your information anytime, anywhere
· Single portal through which you can view all of your fleet information, including maintenance and registrations
· Customizable dashboard puts the information that is most important to you at your fingertips
· Information is updated in real time
ARI inSights Quick Reference Guide
ARI inSights User Guide
ARI inSights Dashboard Guide
Object Codes on the ARI Invoice
ARI Maintenance Contract July 2017 - July 2018
If you have ARI Maintenance questions, please email James Parsons at the Fleet Office or call 304.558.0086.