Credit card skimming at fueling stations is becoming more common in our state.
To learn more, click here.
Our Fueling Services:
The Fleet Management Office utilizes the ARI Fuel Card Program. This provides universal acceptance at commercial fuel stations, secure Driver ID PINs, odometer capture, Level III data in your reporting (to support reduced fraud/abuse) and the capability to set spending limits, gaining tighter control of fleet spending.
· Closed loop– proprietary network
· 99.8% Level III data capture
· Product Type Controls
· Exceptions, Alerts, and Reporting Features
· Reduced fraud, waste, abuse
· Improve the efficiency and security of your fleet
· Fuel Tax Exemption
· Agency rebate of 90 Basis Points
ARI Fuel PIN Instructions - Updated 5/1/18
DOA-FM-031 Fuel Card User Agreement - Updated 5/1/18
ARI Maintenance and Fuel Contract FLT1700000001 - effective 7/16/17 - 7/15/18
If you have FUEL CARD questions, please email Jennifer Thaxton at the Fleet Office or call (304) 558-5560.