Credit card skimming at fueling stations is becoming more common in our state.
To learn more, click here.
Our Fueling Services:
The Fleet Management Office utilizes the ARI Fuel Card Program. This provides universal acceptance at commercial fuel stations, secure Driver ID PINs, odometer capture, Level III data in your reporting (to support reduced fraud/abuse) and the capability to set spending limits, gaining tighter control of fleet spending.
· Closed loop– proprietary network
· 99.8% Level III data capture
· Product Type Controls
· Exceptions, Alerts, and Reporting Features
· Reduced fraud, waste, abuse
· Improve the efficiency and security of your fleet
· Fuel cards are locked down to the commodity
· Fuel Tax Exemption
· Agency rebate in 90 Basis Points
ARI Fuel PIN Instructions
ARI Fuel Card Information instructions
DOA-FM-031 Fuel Card User Agreement
ARI Maintenance and Fuel Contract FLT1700000001 Renewal - effective 7/16/19 - 7/15/20
If you have FUEL CARD questions, please call 1-855-817-1910 or email the Fleet Management Division at: Fleet@wv.gov