You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
State Agency Directory
West Virginia Office of Fleet Management
Agency Fleet Coordinator Resources
West Virginia Fleet Management Division
Frequently Asked Questions
Fleet Coordinator's commonly asked questions
1. How do I order a new vehicle?
2. When can I order a vehicle?
3. How do I decommission a state vehicle?
4. What should I do if I'm involved in an accident?
5. How do I order a replacement registration card?
6. How do I request a license plate for my state vehicle?
7. Where can I find the reporting requirements for my agency and the dates for required reporting?
8. Where can I get an updated insurance card for my state vehicle?
Fleet Vehicle Driver commonly asked questions
1. Who is an authorized passenger in a state vehicle?
2. What is permissible use of a state-owned vehicle?
3. Where can I get my car washed?
4. Why should I call ARI prior to an oil change?
5. What is required for an employee to drive a state vehicle?
6. What can the ARI $50.00 card be used for and how does it work?
7. What is personal use of a state vehicle?